Survival Colony: Savanna Survivors

Expedition Members: lspez12, BrookieTV, CreeperKing0129, Astrobedrock, DMV07, Pinguana, bomish

On our second day of camp, on June 28th, we made a nether portal, improved our house including a new tower for an archer and we even made an enchantment table so that we can start to make better items.

A Team Picture On Top Of Our House

Expedition Members: lspez12, BrookieTV, CreeperKing0129, Astrobedrock, DMV07, Pinguana, bomish

On our third day of camp we adventured into the nether again where we fought blazes, and wither skeletons. After killing a few blazes we returned home and crafted brewing stands and some campers were taught how to brew basic potions like potions of speed and strength. As a group we expanded our farm to include carrots, potatoes, beets and nether wart. Today some of us also built out own shelters allowing us to still be close but have a bit of separate space. As a reward for the day we also made a cake and put it on display the front of our house. On the 4th day of our journey we are hoping to find more iron and brew even more potions

A team picture in front of our house!

Expedition Members: lspez12, BrookieTV, CreeperKing0129, Astrobedrock, DMV07, bomish

On our 4th day of surviving, we decided to do some more mining to get iron for our team. We also learned how to dye sheep so that they produce different colored wools and we explored the nether even more. On our 5th and final day we hope to find more diamonds and try to find the end portal.

A sky view of our base

Expedition Members: lspez12, BrookieTV, CreeperKing0129, Astrobedrock, DMV07, bomish

On our 5th and final day we made it to the end and with the help of the other 3 teams defeated the ender dragon, twice. In preperation of the fight we made bows and arrows, potions of strength, health and speed and gathered a lot of blocks to destroy the dragons healing crystals. We talked about our favorite things, including building, surviving and my personal favorite thing meeting new friends. We had a great week.

Our Final Picture as team Savanna Survivors

I hope everyone apart of team Savanna Survivors had a good time the past week, learned something new and had fun because that was my main goal.

Photo Album Type Thing

Throughout our expedition i took many screenshots that weren’t featured in my posts above.

Day 1 Team Photo

A candid shot I took on accident

Sky View of our base

Day 2 team photo

An alternate view of our base

2 group shots within our base

Day 3 team photo

Back to Connected Camps Homepage