Survival Camp: Help

Looks like this has been resolved.

My kids logged in OK today. We weren’t sure about the instruction to keep at least one channel open. What does that mean? Also, there didn’t seem to be any interaction with the admins, is that by design? Thanks.

@msmithivas Sorry for the slow reply, Mark. Looks like Art and Bacon are yours?

We’ve got the campers split across 5 different groups. “Channels” refers to ingame chat channels. Each group is working in a different channel. If campers are having trouble communicating or are not sure they can always whisper (/w ) one of the councilors.

We wanted to experiment with grouping around interests this weeks - so we have pretty variable group size. If Art and Bacon are playing with the Builders group there will be lots of other kids and less admin interaction.

I hope this helps - please let me know if you have any other question.

Thanks Greg, yes they are mine! Both kids are having fun all this week. They really enjoyed their session so far.

Hello, My son Jack, beefmanguy, was working with someone yesterday afternoon to retrieve his stuff he lost as the system kicked him out. Is there someone who can help him before the regular open time so he does not start the last day behind.

Sounds like @Skargent dealt with this today. Please let me know if you need anything else!

Back to Connected Camps Homepage